Review Highlights
Exceptional tour guides

We booked ziplining, cenotes tour and snorkeling in the lagoon. The tour vans were waiting at our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
craiger5
New Port Richey, Florida
via mobile
Top notch service consistently over 7+ years - our go to tour company

The owner, staff, experiences offered are above and beyond other companies I have ever used. They... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Lovebeachesandfun
Houston, Texas

1,288 results
All reviews rock climbing sea turtles tulum ruins private tour selva maya camera service crazy mike tacos akumal bay extreme tour tropical fish atv ride turtle snorkel brackish water end of the day great pictures delicious lunch
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Had a blast checking out the cenotes, trails, and lagoon with Javier. Was very cool to have a local explain the history of the area and teach us about jungle. Javie even invited us to meet his family and made us homemade micheladas!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I had the best time on the Snorkel Tour + Turtles. I loved the two cenotes, the ATV, the tacos, the turtles and the lagoon (omg amazing). This is a must do tour, so thankful for the day. I had so much fun I kept forgetting to take photos lol.

1  Thank traveller610
Reviewed January 5, 2018

The tour was very well organized and we saw wonderful places. Our guides Moise and Omar made the tour an unforgettable experience.

1  Thank Michaela N
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We did the Tulum, Zipline, and snorkeling in a cave tour. It was amazing. I’ve never done either and might have had a different opinion if I had. The cave snorkeling for instance was brief. But oh my goodness was it outstanding. Absolutely beautiful on private property and no 50 people competing with you. We were the only ones there. I suppose if I had done it before, it would have been too short, but as a first timer, it was great. It was a cave appropriately lit. They also gave you flashlights to peer into the tunnels. We did two caves and swam about 15-20 minutes in each. Our guide was Moises and he was the nicest guy. I will say our youngest was 8 and was scared of the caves.

The zip lining was a blast. 9 ziplines through the jungle. The guides made it a lot of fun and challenged you out of your comfort zone. At the end you could rock climb and repel down a 2 story man made wall. The kids loved that.

The tour of Tulum was my least favorite. We went right after the New Year and they had 2017 tickets that weren’t valid anymore. The guide had to wait in line for 2018 tickets which delayed our intended “early start before the crowds” by about 20-30 minutes. As a consequence, we skipped some of the ruin buildings to stay on schedule. He wasn’t as knowledgeable as I thought he’d be and got off topic talking about Mexico in general rather than the ruins. Admittedly I was a bit impatient through this and was concerned about the quality of rest of the trip.

But truly, after that, he did not disappoint. He was absolutely delightful. I would highly recommend this if you have never snorkeled in a cave. Having never zip lined before, I can’t say whether this was better or worse. But zip lining over the jungle was fantastic and Moises was there at every turn to take photos. We loved him. Following our day, we ate home cooked tacos at the zip lining site that was our best meal so far in Mexico. Ha!

The coolers were well stocked with water and beer. We asked for a few extra beers and they obliged. I would say bring a snack. They pick you up at 7 and feed you about 2:30. There is no time to stop for food in between. We asked.

I would highly recommend this tour, particularly for first timers looking for a bit of adventure off the beaten path and avoiding crowds.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time. Group broken up so every six people or so had their own guide.
Highlight for me was floating with the sea turtles. For the kids they said the lagoon with the tons of fish. Excellent value for your money. To note.... your guide will take pics all day. I thought i would have to pay for them (as i have in past tours on other vacations). These were complimentary.
Excellent staff. Well organized. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2017