In Fashion Hotel Boutique
US$587
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$397
US$334
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda(Playa del Carmen)
US$1,323
Melia.com
Petit Lafitte(Playa del Carmen)
US$168
US$163
Orbitz.com
US$682
US$466
  • Breakfast included
Viceroy Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
US$505
US$411
Banyan Tree Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$1,299
US$1,208
Rosewood Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$1,475
US$1,328
US$221
US$182
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
BlueBay Grand Esmeralda(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$131
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscoco bongopetite suitedouble showerfalling asleepfree breakfastslept like babiesrooftop poolclub musicla quintabeach clubperfect locationnight lifebeds were very comfortablehotel stafftowel cardsseafood restaurantave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I had a great time when visiting Playa and staying at In Fashion. My friends and I had no problems upon checking in and the rooms were very clean and very chic. Staff helpful. You get your value here. The hotel is located right in the heart of everything, right off of the famouse La quinta (5th Ave.) Where there are many restaurants and plenty of night clubs. Its the best place to stay in f you plan on having a good time and party at night! the best clubs are right on 12th. Plenty of restaurants and shopping along 5th ave. The beach is a short skip and jump from the hotel as well! The front desk people don't seem to know too much about the happenings in playa but they tried.... We would ask their opinionis on food and entertainment and alot of times the weren't too sure, but thats what Trip Advisor is here for!

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor, had no problem with loudness or sleeping, very quiet
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank A_Wanderluster
Reviewed 10 February 2012

My staying in the fashion boutique hotel was not bad,
Just for to know, all the hotels/hostels/boutiques on the 5 ave. In playa del carmen are really old and I mean those one that the average night in 100$ and down.
If you looking for hotel in 130$, that look chic with European style you find the right place: "Infashion boutique hotel".

About the rooms:
I'm speechless about the rooms.
Although we took the petit suite it's not was so petit lol. .
I just love it! All the designer furniture was incredible, the suit is big and comftable everything styling in white and with a liitle bitt of touchups of red. In one word-authentic!@&!

I just want to mention that hotel is in front the "coco bongo" and the palazzo the famous clubs of playa
So if you looking for quiet in the night- forget it! It's gonna be noisy.
But if gonna be drunk you're gonna be just fine.

There is a wifi in the rooms-really strong.

The hotel is located in the perfect location of playa.
All the best restaurants and clubs are under your nose.

Everything in the hotel are new and impressive.
So it's worth the money that you pay.
I hope youl enjoy from your vacation.
Adios:)

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Shiransoraya
Reviewed 8 February 2012

A very good hotel, in the city central. We recommending on the spa suit.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank meeir8
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I reserved the master suite, when I arrived I have told that my master suite wasn't ready yet, I had to wait until 3:00 pm. At the end they gave me a junior suite because they didn't have the Master suite available, after my discussion with the front desk she just told me that they cannot do anything because they don't have that suite available, they offer me a massage but I chose this hotel because the master suite have a jacuzzi.
I couldn't sleep, it was so noisy, people outsite and inside the hotel were screaming all night long.
Worst hotel ever.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter, but the problem is that the swimming pool is next to the rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gabriel C
Reviewed 4 February 2012

In Fashion has a great website- it looks sleek and high end. The staff were pleasant enough, however the hotel itself was quite tatty in parts- not what you would expect. The room smelt damp. The worse thing about the hotel is that at night it is SO loud. Upon checking in I asked if were in a quiet room- the front desk said that it shouldnt be a problem as it was not a peak time. the music the base the shouting went on till at least 7am- we had ear plugs in- we ended up checking out a day early and paying for the room for that night. If you dont plan on sleeping on your holiday then this is the holiday for you.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple