My husband and I have visited Playa del Carmen a number of times and stayed at several of the condo hotel locations, but Maya Villa is definitely our top choice. We returned for a second year to Maya Villa 403 because we feel we have found the perfect location. We are a block from the complimentary El Taj beach club which was our favorite place to spend relaxing hours soaking up the sun, sipping margaritas, and enjoying the scenery. We were also a block from the complimentary, newly-upgraded gym and from 5th Avenue, the best place for dining and shopping. The spa, which I visited for the first time this year, was private and professional. The condo is well-equipped, comfortable and clean. Best of all is the roof deck and hot tub with a great view of the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico