“Best restaurant in Playa del carmen” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of GG Fitfth Av. Ristorante - CLOSED

GG Fitfth Av. Ristorante
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“Best restaurant in Playa del carmen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

We went here twice during our 6 night stay in Playa del Carmen it was that good! Went the second time for my partners birthday and they bought out a lovely "happy birthday" dessert for us. Can not fault a thing - from the service, bread, wine and of course the amazing food.....

Richmond, Virginia
“Welcoming and fun place to have dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

Food was exceptional and reasonable. They sat 7 of us at a great family table. You could spend just a little (The salmon carpaccio was wonderful!) or a lot. Everyone was pleasant and service was great. Good wines.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Feasterville, Pennsylvania
“A Great Italian Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

We've now been to this restaurant twice, and will be going back again. A lovely al fresco dining experience. The outdoor seating is neat and attractive, and lets you watch the passers-by.
The meal was superb. Our first meal, my wife had spaghetti bolognese, which is hard to mess up. But I had the Sorrentina gnocchi. Now, I've eaten gnocchi in dozens of Italian restauarnts, and they usually lay like lead in your stomach.These were the lightest, most flavorful gnocchi I've ever eaten! Cudos to the chef!
The second time we went with guests staying with us, and another great meal! I can't remember what my wife or friends had, as I was too busy enjoying my dish. The tagliatelle with seared tuna and black squid ink was incredible!
My brother and sister-in-law are coming this Friday, and we are taking them here for their first Playa dinner. I heartily recommend this place to everyone!

Chicago, Illinois
“The best Italian restaurant in playa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

We ate here twice during our trip. We also had them deliver too. The food was excellent and we highly recommend the fresh pasta and pizza. The fish was super too!

• Visited December 2011
Denver, CO
“Best dinner we had in Playa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2011

We stumbled upon Gigi's because it was near our resort. After having several mediocre meals along 5th Ave, we were very surprised to find this restaurant so delicious. I had the spinach cannelloni and my partner had the mushroom risotto. It was all very well cooked and presented and tasty! Nadia, the owner, was going from table welcoming everyone! It appeared that this place is a magnet for well to do Italians. However, it is not very expensive. Our two meals, appetizer, two large glasses of wine and a coca light came to 590 pesos. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2011