“pretty patio”
Review of GG Fitfth Av. Ristorante - CLOSED

GG Fitfth Av. Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“pretty patio”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Beautiful patio, excellent pizza and good Italian food.

Melbourne, Australia
“Best restaurant in Playa del carmen”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We went here twice during our 6 night stay in Playa del Carmen it was that good! Went the second time for my partners birthday and they bought out a lovely "happy birthday" dessert for us. Can not fault a thing - from the service, bread, wine and of course the amazing food.....

Richmond, Virginia
“Welcoming and fun place to have dinner”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Food was exceptional and reasonable. They sat 7 of us at a great family table. You could spend just a little (The salmon carpaccio was wonderful!) or a lot. Everyone was pleasant and service was great. Good wines.

Feasterville, Pennsylvania
“A Great Italian Meal”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

We've now been to this restaurant twice, and will be going back again. A lovely al fresco dining experience. The outdoor seating is neat and attractive, and lets you watch the passers-by.
The meal was superb. Our first meal, my wife had spaghetti bolognese, which is hard to mess up. But I had the Sorrentina gnocchi. Now, I've eaten gnocchi in dozens of Italian restauarnts, and they usually lay like lead in your stomach.These were the lightest, most flavorful gnocchi I've ever eaten! Cudos to the chef!
The second time we went with guests staying with us, and another great meal! I can't remember what my wife or friends had, as I was too busy enjoying my dish. The tagliatelle with seared tuna and black squid ink was incredible!
My brother and sister-in-law are coming this Friday, and we are taking them here for their first Playa dinner. I heartily recommend this place to everyone!

Chicago, Illinois
“The best Italian restaurant in playa”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We ate here twice during our trip. We also had them deliver too. The food was excellent and we highly recommend the fresh pasta and pizza. The fish was super too!

• Visited December 2011