We went at the end of March for Idaho's School spring break.The weather was perfect. We were also joined by two other families. The hotel is beautiful, and the staff quickly accomodated us when I was not happy with our room, I wanted an ocean view and we defintiely got it! The staff was always extremely helpful and the grounds were well kept. The restaurants on site were very good, even though we left almost every night to enjoy the quaint local flavor of the charming 5th st ( as I recall) . The all inclusive aspect of this hotel was definitely a good thing with the kids, snacks, and booze we had. But we still spent quite a bit on places along 5th st and the beach. This hotel is perfectly located to the quaint Playa Del Carmen and the activities and entertainment they offer are great for parents and kids! I would definiteley recommend this hotel and destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico