We have bben to Mexico 5 times and the rest of the Carribean on numerous occasions. This is the best resort and some of the best cuisine we have found anywhere. Miles of awesome beach. Small resort but everything you need. 5th ave is right next door with bars and shopping. Staff were truely amazing and the weather was super. Mid Feb and we had sun and 30 degrees all 7 days.Palace does it right. Could use some better wines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico