This is a very small all-inclusive resort but you won't run out of things to do. You receive a $1,500 resort credit (per couple) than can be used for Golf, the Spa, some other exursions, and also upgraded bottles of wine. Golf and Spa are just a short shuttle ride away. We ended up purchasing wine to take home so we could use up our credit. The Golf Course was beautiful, but difficult, and the Spa was also incredible. We ate at both on-site restaurants, Italian and Japanese, and both were fantastic. We also used credit for the lobster or steak candelit dinner on the beach. Food was good, but the ambience was great! Pool area is small, which I guess makes it manageable. You can always find who you are looking for! Walk to town is literally 5 minutes! Lots of restaurants, shops, and night life. Probably most notable was the entertainment each night in the main lobby. Really make the effort to catch these shows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico