Went there end of February, everything was good, food was better than the other Palace resorts. Staff great as always.
Customer Service - Carlos was great - really helpful.
This resort has a very good location on the Beach, out of the commercial side (other side of ferry dock) Good location to main square of town.
Beach water temp was 82 degrees - pool was 86-88 degrees - both warm
Highly recommend this resort
Oh there was some construction starting around 9am (new workout room being built on site)
Did the Cave snorkeling trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico