We went to Playacar Palace in February. We couldn't say enough on the service. You truly feel like you have been on vacation when you leave. The location is close to everything, ferry to cozumel, 5th Ave. and never felt uncomfortable walking around. The entire staff will and do go out of their way to get you what you want or need for your stay if humanly possible. Food is the best we have ever had in Mexico (it ain't like home). If you don't like something you just tell them and they will bring it and make it whatever way you tell them to, so if you go hungry here it is your own fault for not asking. They are working on the entertainment which hoping will get better some of them are kinda lame : ). Damaris, Junita, Angel, Fernando, Jazz, Luis, Antonio, Carlos, and so many others made our stay worthwhile. You will love it here and won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico