This is a great base to explore the Yucatan Peninsula. The Fifth avenue shopping is at your doorstep in Playa del Carmen and the ferry to Cozumel is steps away too. But most of all, get ready to be wowed by the service. The most sincere service I have ever experienced while on vacation. Everyone at the resort worked to make your stay an absolute pleasure. The one negative were the resort credits which were very limited, you are capped at $150 for credits toward the spa, and the excursion variety is a bit lacking. There just seemed to be few things we could actually do with our resort credits. All in all, a great resort.
The buffet was fantastic and I recommend sticking with the buffet over the other restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico