We just returned from an amazing week at the Playacar Palace. The service and food were impeccable. The resort is beautiful! It could not be a more idyllic experience. We loved spending time at our own resort and then thoroughly enjoyed taking the ferry to Cozumel and enjoying the wonderful amenities at the Palace there. Special thanks to the following: Wait staff: Alejandro, Juanita, Raquel, Xavier, Israel, Jazz, Alfredo, Raul and Eduardo. Fantastic service on the beach by bartender Alcides and wait staff Perla, Nelly and Nora. Thanks also to Guest Services staff: Gilberto, Yolanda, David and especially Adrianna. You all made our stay perfect. We will be back because of the excellent service provided by these individuals and the quality of the resort. Oh, and the top Chef......INCREDIBLE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico