My fiance and I absolutely loved this hotel. We went in May of 2011 and got engaged at Tulum. I am so glad this hotel was a part of this memory.
The staff was EXTREMELY friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect...right off of Avenida Quinta, close enough to walk around but far enough not to be "in the middle" of it all.
One of my favorite parts about this place is the restaurant. The food is amazing and breakfast was delicious every morning. The waiters are very amicable and attentive. Don't forget to order the Mayan Style eggs, I've been craving them ever since!
If you are looking for a hotel that doesn't feel massive and overwhelming with kids running around all over the place, look no further. La Tortuga is comfortable, intimate and beautiful. Their staff will always greet you with a genuine smile. I can't wait to go back someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico