My husband and I stayed there a while ago and we were not disappointed at all! Great food, everybody was very nice and helpful, clean and romantic!
It's not on the beach but is walking distance from everywhere.
The first two nights we stayed at the room with the jacuzzi on the roof but we don't think it's worth it. You'll use the jacuzzi only once. The room is big and beautiful but maybe a regular room is best.
Thank you La Tortuga!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico