We would like to thank the Hotel la Tortuga for the lovely holidays that we spend during our stay in Playa del Carmen the last week of July 2010. In our opinion, the hotel La Tortuga is beautiful, the service is excellent, the swimming pool is lovely and very relaxing… you can have a swim, you can get in the Jacuzzi or you can read a book without any noise around. The rooms are really nice and comfortable and the location is ideal… right in the center of everything and 5 minutes walking from the beach.
Muchas Gracias!! It was wonderful!!
Anna & Ivan
From Barcelona (Spain)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico