“The best vinyasa class”

More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Studio
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I love the class in yoga by the way, the place is clean, fresh and they have great teachers, then when you are done you can have a super juice or food downstairs.

1  Thank milly_mexican
There are newer reviews for Yoga By the Way - Private Lessons

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Great for beginners. My wife and I take Yoga classes in the US but only to relax ourselves. This class was great, the teacher was really helpful and calming...a great experience all-round. They have a nice area in the lobby where they sell books and meditation dvd's.

1  Thank United States D
Reviewed 9 January 2013

The teachers here are excellent, and the studio is great. I bought a 10-class pass and went almost every night I was in town. I did some of the most intense yoga I've ever done here (I'm still a semi-beginner), pushing myself so much further than I ever have before. I glided out of every class feeling so stretched, energised and as if I were six-inches taller! The class is always full, mostly with incredibly talented students, however plenty of beginners too, so don't feel intimidated about giving it a go. The other facilities at "By the Way" are great also, such as the spa, chiropractor and restaurant.

1  Thank LynnieG
Reviewed 9 January 2013

This is a great, airy rooftop studio. Liked the instructor very much too. She was very positive and challenging.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

cool yoga studio and great teachers..have had both instructors and both were awesome..they have mats but they could have used a little cleaning

1  Thank stephenj577