The hotel is beauiful, we had a Junior Suite which was perfect,,,,if you are a beach person you will be totally disappointed the sand bags are piled along the beach and you have to climb over them to get in the water,,,,at the end of the trip we became pool people. We meet so may good people which are now good friends ,,, the waitress(Mari ) & waiters( Jesus & Jose) they are absolutely the best, at the end you don't even order they just bring it to you. The rooms are spotless the fridges stocked daily with what ever you want,
The food is OK,, didn't go hungry !!!!
There is not much for nightly entermainted
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a beautiful, protected stretch of pristine beach in the heart of Playa del Carmen stands the spectacular Gran Porto Resort, just steps from Fifth Avenue's shops, clubs, and restaurants. Architecturally reminiscent of one of Mexico's finest haciendas, the resort welcomes couples, families, friends, and colleagues to the warm Caribbean breezes and azure seas of the Riviera Maya, where guests can experience the region's cultural heritage, relish all-inclusive luxuries, and enjoy genuine hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Porto Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Porto Real Hotel
- Gran Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Gran Porto Real
- Gran Porto Real Resort Spa
- Porto Real
- Grand Porto Real Playa Del Carmen
- Gran Porto Real Mexico
- Gran Porto Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico