We stayed at the Paradisus in December 2011. We opted for the royal service and were not disappointed. It was our 4th stay in Playa and definitely our best so far. Edwin was our butler and he went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. Gener at the Royal service restaurant went to great lengths to make sure we enjoyed every meal. The food was dynamite! my only complaint was the beach was a bit rocky when you went in the water but they were working to improve the resort every day. Beautiful resort, fantastic food, and first class service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Prodigios Interactivos SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico