My wife and I stayed here in November of 2011, and are going back next week. We loved the location. Next to the jungle and a 20 minute walk to town. Perfect! The beach is amazing and not too crowded.
The restaurants are not as good as a Sandals, but they aren't bad either. The buffet had lots to choose from.
Overall, a great choice for this area. That's why we are going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico