We have just returned from 2 weeks in Mexico having stayed at the Rui Tequilla, where the staff were amazing and could not help you enough.
The location is great only 5 minutes stroll from the beach or a quick golf cart ride away, we prefered the beach a Riu Playacar as there always appeared to be more beds here and friendly waiters providing ice cold drinks, but you can also use the Riu Yucatan beach which is also very pleasant. The hotel is close to the local shops and is also around 25 minutes walk from Playa Del Carmen (or 70 Mexican Pst) where you can shop and eat out if you wish.
With regards to the restaurants we eat at the main restaurant most nights and tried the Mexican Beach Bar and the Asian which was spectacular, if you cannot find something you like in any of the restaurants you can ask for something specific to be made, which is very helpful when you are vegetarian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Within the resort area Playacar along with the hotels Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan and Riu Playacar * Main building and 1-story buildings * Surrounded by 48,000 m2 / 57,600 sq. Yards of lush gardens * 800 m / 2,650 ft. From the beach (complimentary shuttle) * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 300 m / 990 ft. From Mexican Street * 55 km / 34 miles from Cancun Int???L. Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Tequila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Tequila Hotel
- Riu Tequila Mexico
- Hotel Riu Tequila
- Riu Tequila Playa Del Carmen
- Rui Tequila
- ClubHotel Riu Tequila Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico