This was my 3rd stay at Hacienda Paradise...the staff is awesome! Everyone of them made me and my friends feel special...like honored guests.
The breakfast is still wonderful...many options and if you don't see something you like ASK! They will do their best to make you happy.
the Indigo Beach Club is now the place where they offer free passes....this was as good, if not better than Mamitas and about the same distance, actually liked the beach better where this club was at.
The rooms are well kept up! While I was there they were renovating (painting/fixing up) one of the rooms on my wing.....this is well maintained, clean and nice hotel. I do not understand nor agree with any of the negative reviews....if you are looking for negative things to say, you will find them.....I have only praise and much love for this gem of a boutique hotel .....it is very conveniently located to so many things.....5th Ave. is one block away, the large grocery stores and the inexpensive local restaurants are about 5 blocks away (or less)....car rental agencies are close by as are the ATMs, Lavenderias, and many other "necessities".
Hacienda is truly a "Home Away from Home" for me! I plan to come back many more times as much as I am able.
the hotel has free safes, water cooler is in the lobby (help yourself to refill your bottles), refrigerators are in the rooms, A/C works great, the shower works just fine (yes, it can take a couple mins for the hot water to run through....(give me a break for those who complain about this fact!)..I want to install the "rain shower" head in my tub at home.
shout out to Jorge, Hacinto, Sarita (and several of the young men at the front desk....very nice, very helpful and clearly love their jobs and the guests they make feel welcome.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private oasis of elegance and seduction in the heart of Playa del Carmen. This stylish hotel offers a unique and memorable holiday experience in the idyllic setting of the cosmopolitan and coastal city of Playa del Carmen.Hacienda Paradise enjoys an excellent location close to the famous 5th Avenue and its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Located between the 10th Avenue and the famous "Quinta Avenida" (5th Avenue), pedestrian walkway only two blocks away from the Caribbean Sea, this Boutique hotel offers relax and comfort steps away from some of the most beautiful powder white sandy and turquoise crystalline water the Mayan Riviera has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Paradise Boutique
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico