It was our first visit to Playa del Carmen. My wife and I stayed 3 nights at this hotel.
It was a very busy time and I had found one of the last rooms through the Expedia, so our room was a little bit small and near reception and lobby in ground floor. I tried to upgrade the room but unfortunately no other room was available.
Our standard room was on the smaller size . The bathroom size was good. The noise from the street was a little bothersome . Our room had a view to the small pool (see the picture).
The hotel restaurant was open for breakfast till 11 which was good and then for lunch till 4 pm , then closed. Breakfast was basic but adequate for us.
There was a safe but not a coffee/tea maker in the room, but there was coffee available in the lobby for free 24 hours. WiFi was free .
We could borrow towels for use at the beach or at the pool. We couldn't have a late check out but there was a room to store our luggage after checkout and also a small room to have a shower and change if we wished to.
The staff were very friendly and helpful , the front desk always answered my question with smile and those who came to clean the room , make an artwork with towel (see the photo!). Thanks to all.
The best thing about the hotel is its location , just 2-3 min. walk to the 5th Ave. with all the shopping and restaurants.
Something that was very upsetting in the whole area (and in the hotel room ) was the abundance of mosquitoes. The front desk had mosquito repelling ointment to offer and we had ours, but the mosquitoes were very persistent.
Overall we enjoyed our stay in this hotel and I probably will stay again , but I hope I can be in a better and more quiet room this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private oasis of elegance and seduction in the heart of Playa del Carmen. This stylish hotel offers a unique and memorable holiday experience in the idyllic setting of the cosmopolitan and coastal city of Playa del Carmen.Hacienda Paradise enjoys an excellent location close to the famous 5th Avenue and its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. Located between the 10th Avenue and the famous "Quinta Avenida" (5th Avenue), pedestrian walkway only two blocks away from the Caribbean Sea, this Boutique hotel offers relax and comfort steps away from some of the most beautiful powder white sandy and turquoise crystalline water the Mayan Riviera has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Paradise Boutique
- Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico