1,602 results
All reviews yogurt reina roja comfortable hotel master suite location is great two blocks nice pool every morning ceiling fan rooms were very clean water pressure our honeymoon cancun airport avenue mexico concierge walmart
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Great stay, made all the better for the wonderfully helpful staff. Who were well informed, friendly & who went above and beyond in helping me secure tickets to a new year bash at the very last minute!

Room Tip: my room on first floor was adjacent to a main road, but didn't feel overtly noisy once both room doors were closed.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
XperienceHR, Gerente at Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Ambassador Ashanti M,

Thank you so much for having taken your time to write such an awesome review, it makes us feel very happy because that is an indicator that our vision is being reflected in our Ambassadors’ (guests) Xperience, which is always be looking forward to giving you our best service day after day, trying to also provide you with a customized service that can make your stay wonderful.

Our Devotees to Hospitality (staff) as you mention are qualified for you to have all the information required during your stay and they are always willing to help, it is nice that you could get the tickets for that new year bash, we appreciate your recognition a lot, it motivates us to keep on giving our best. On the other hand, we are glad you could take advantage of the good location we have.

It was an honor to have you here at Hacienda Paradise By Xperience Hotels, we hope you can come back very soon, it will be our pleasure to assist you again.

With love,
Room División Coordinator

Reviewed January 3, 2018

The staff were excellent, friendly and very helpful. The hotel is in a great location. Its a little noisy at night due to hotels nearby ( namely Las Reinas Rojas) and the road. Breakfast is nice and its good that it runs until 11am

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
XperienceHR, Room Division Coordinator at Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Dear ambassador Lavinia W,

Thank you so much for sharing your comment, we are so happy to know our Devotees to Hospitality could make your stay very pleasant, which is something we care too much about, your recognition means a lot to us.

Just as you describe it, we have such a good location, and that is something our Ambassadors (guest) love about the hotel and also we are glad you appreciated our breakfast service. On the other hand, also thank you for letting us know your overall Xperience, that’s how we know which areas we can improve, be sure we will do our best so that your next stay gets better.

Finally, we hope to see you again at Hacienda Paradise by Xperience Hotels, it will be our pleasure to have you back.

With love,

Reviewed December 31, 2017

This was my fifth stay at Hacienda in last 4 years. The hospitality in my experience only gets better when I don't know how it can. I was a guest and now I feel I am family. I just can't imagine what Fanny and the staff are going to do to make it better but they always surprise me.
The Hacienda is close to fifth ave. and the beaches but so quiet when you return back to your room. Amazing! There are great restaurants nearby for lunch or dinner. I did The Hacienda breakfast and breakfast on fifth.I like to mix things up.I very much Enjoyed The Hacienda.
I have already picked out my dates for my next trip to Hacienda but it is going to be a long wait. They are that great at Hacienda.
One suggestion. Do not leave the Hacienda without meeting Fanny!!

Room Tip: Facing the front desk I thought the rooms to the left were quieter.
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Small, VERY clean and quiet hotel. Only 1 minute to the center with bars, shopping & live music and only 10 minutes to the beaches!

Free beachtowels and discount for the beachclub!

Free coffee 24 hours, breakfast at the pool, big rooms with a very clean nice bathroom, super friendly helpful staff, uncomplicated check-in/out, late check out, luggage storage, roomsafe!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank BirgitSchuck
XperienceHR, Room Division Coordinator at Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

Dear Ambassador BirgitSchuck

We are delighted to have had the pleasure of welcoming you on a wonderful getaway at Hacienda Paradise. Our hotel is truly the perfect destination for having an unforgettable time, whether you’re visiting with family, for romance, or with friends. We are pleased to know you enjoyed exploring our incredible amenities designed to delight the entire family and are glad you loved your stay here.

It was an honor to serve you, and we hope your travels bring you back again for an even more personalized experience than ever before.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights in December 2017. Had mixed reactions when I first arrived as though this hotel is cosy it is exactly a paradise or what you would expect from a 3.5 star hotel in Canada or the US. For example the toilet didn't flush all that well, water leaked a little bit out of the shower, and although there was a concierge desk the concierge was nowhere to be found until my last full day there. That said the room was spacious, the location was fantastic (close enough to the famous 5th avenue but just out of the way enough so that the noise wasn't too bad, although admittedly I did have to wear earplugs while sleeping), and most importantly all the hotel staff (Angel, Cinthya, Sabastian and Angelo) went out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. Of course there are fancier and more luxurious hotels, but for the price you'd be hard-pressed to find something as comfortable as this hotel in Playa.

Room Tip: Free parking on the street, but it is hard to find a spot
1  Thank HZhong
XperienceHR, Room Division Coordinator at Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear Ambassador HZhong,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, it is very important so we can keep improving our hospitality and service for your comfort. Your concern has been taking noticed, and we will work to fix those opportunities.

We really hope to have you again with us, and we wish you a happy new year and an awesome 2018.