“Absolutely Fantastic!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Frontview of Apartment Compound Bedroom with TV and Alebrijes Shelf
Dining Area & Kitchen
Dining Area
Living Area
Lounge Area w. access to Terrace
Bathroom with big shower and modern interior
Bathroom
Private Compound area with pool, jacuzzis and grill place
Frontview of Compound
View to the kitchen
In front of the compound, looking to the beach (50m)
The Compound Front
The bedroom
Tent for our guests
Snorkel equipment for our guests
New Toaster, blender, coffee machine - Dec 2012
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Canada
“Absolutely Fantastic!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We were at this condo March 21 to April 4, 2014. We loved the place! Cozy and perfect for 2 people. It was very clean and had more than enough linens and towels for our 2 week stay. We had no problems and any questions we may have had, David answered for us. The grounds are perfect. Groomed every day and the Pool!! Fantastic, as we love the pool and are at it every single day for hours. The whole complex is quiet and relaxing. We will definitely be going back again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hamburg

Washington
“Great sta!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed in Rob’s apt from April 22-30. Upon our arrival we waited for David for about ½ hr and he kindly showed us the apt/property and was very helpful from the beginning. He works as the landscaping person so you can find him in the property every day during business hrs. The apt is excellent for a couple and has absolutely everything as you can see in the pictures online. Scheduling with Rob and Azul was piece of cake and they even send you a welcome file via email prior to your arrival with additional info you need during your stay. The apt is located on the North of PDC which is perfect because you are not in the middle of crowed 5th av. yet in walking distance. Thumbs up for having plastic food containers as they are very useful for those who travel in the area and carry snacks, fruits, etc. The internet did not work during two days but I really didn’t care because I had internet service through my cell carrier. I love the pool and the coconut trees which surround it. The streets are safe and you are located next to a Resort and there was police presence all over PDC while our stay. There is a convenience store about two blocks North called Oxxo where you can guy beer, ice, sodas, snacks water etc. (Excellent). They have a flat screen TV and I really liked their cable package because I could watch movies and soccer games. The other tenants who also rent were very nice and respectful of the area. The pool was very clean and I always saw David cleaning the grounds, cutting grass, etc. Highly recommend it. Rob/Azul we had an amazing time in your apt and thank you for making it real easy from the beginning to the end.

Do I recommend it? OH YES.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool, bathroom/bed very clean and the loved the coconut trees.
Liked least: Internet connection was good, not excellent. I expected that, so no problem.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CANADA
Reviewed April 17, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing