Posada Mariposa is a great value for its location right on Playa del Carmen’s northern popular 5th Avenue and close to Playa’s best beach. They offer free beach towels and a great deal on one of the best beach clubs - Mamita’s Beach Club (45 pesos). The lobby is cute and inviting and the staff is friendly. We stayed in room #10 on 3rd floor (no elevator). It is a really cool room with a vaulted palapa roof, very nice ensuite bathroom, refrig., cable TV, and A/C with a private balcony. Along mile-long 5th Avenue (Avenida Quinta), you can stroll a cobblestone-like pavement of shops, boutiques, intimate hotels, restaurants, and sidewalk cafes. Our days passed quickly enjoying the beach and people watching during the day and choosing among the scores of restaurants at night. From Playa you can take a ferry to the large island of Cozumel for its great beaches, diving, and Mexican cuisine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Mariposa is a cozy and charming boutique hotel known as the "Oasis" of Playa del Carmen for its beautiful and majestic garden, an environment of tranquility and relaxation in contact with pure nature mixed with the warm and personalized service that distinguishes us, all this to provide an ultimate experience feeling home away from home.Located on the very center of Playa del Carmen, right on the famous 5th Avenue and just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea, offering 18 Superior rooms, 4 Master Suites and one Deluxe Junior Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Boutique Posada Mariposa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Mariposa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Posada Mariposa Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Boutique Posada Mariposa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico