I don't like the negative feedback to this place, anyone that rates this place under a four star should go back to their little playpens! What made them write bad reviews is probably something minor happened and they just over exaggerated things. I had the most amazing time at this place it was un real! The staff every single one of them are amazing! And by the end of my trip I knew every single one of them, 90% of them spoke very good English the other 10% was difficult to understand but didn't bother me! Aldo, Vladimir, and ivana are the best three people I've met in my life! So helpful and what not. Entertainment during the day and night was incredible for most ages. I would have had fun at any age staying at the lupita, there was a poor review talking about the bus, it doesn't have the nice big comfortable rolls ryce seats! But gets the job done. The food A++ different varieties every night and enough to satisfy anyone's taste buds. Everyone there is having a good time which is great entertainment staff are hilarious and great! My next vacation is to this very spot, it was worth every penny I paid!!
The beach is also great with a buffet on site!!!
PS.. Don't listen to the little cry baby reviews like I said at the top
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on the Yucatan peninsula, 2 km / 1.2 Miles from Playa del Carmen * Main building and 1 and 3-story bungalows * Surrounded by 25,000 m2 / 29,900 sq. Yards of lush gardens * 3.5 Km / 2.1 Miles from the beach (complimentary transportation) * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 2.5 Km / 1.5 Miles from various shops * 50 km / 31 miles from Cancun Intl. Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Lupita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Lupita Resort
- Riu Lupita Mayan Riviera
- Riu Lupita Mexico
- Hotel Riu Lupita Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico