The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is excellent. We particularly liked the staff. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, including the breakfast staff, especially Daniel and Lupita, and the front desk staff, especially Sybil, Victor and Carolina. We also enjoyed two massages in the hotel, with Gabriela and two of her colleagues. Highly recommended! We went on a tour to Chichen Itza, which we do not recommend -- it was too long and too many people. Ask the front desk to arrange a smaller tour or a private tour instead. We also took Spanish lessons, which included a cooking lesson and a salsa dancing class, with the Taan language school. Also highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riviera del Sol is an outstandingly beautiful hotel located in Playa del Carmen. Here you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere accompanied by the warm, friendly, and courteous service the Mayan Riviera is famous for. Riviera del Sol is designed exclusively with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Each room has a private patio or balcony overlooking the pool and stunning garden area. Whether it’s just the two of you or your entire family, you will find that staying at Riviera del Sol is a truly exceptional experience - Welcome to the magic that is Riviera del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riviera del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Del Sol Hotel
- Riviera Del Sol Playa Carmen
- Hotel Riviera Del Sol Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico