The location is awesome, right on the beach, so if you like to swim in the ocean this is a great spot. We found the food to be average and kind of high-priced, but we did alot of cooking in our room which saved $$. This is an older facility, and we had a couple of problems in our room; they had to completely replace our toilet, and our safe stopped working (just a battery, but kind of a pain anyway). But the staff is helpful and friendly, there are fun daily activities, and the proximity to the ocean (stone's throw from the balcony) make up for a lot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico