I spent one week at the Sunset Fishermen with my parent last May. This is a small and nice hotel. The beach is beautiful and the bedroom was very confortable and clean. We spent more time at the beach than at the pool. Jacuzzi is great. The staff were very friendly. The 2 or 3 times we needed them to fix something, they did it immediately. The only problem with this hotel is the Meal Program. We found it very expensive. It included breakfast, beverages and oOne meal (lunch or diner). Almost every day we ate at the hotel, we ate the same meal. They don´t have many options in the menu and almost every day waiters had said to us "I´m sorry, we just ran out of the New York Steak, the pineapple juice had just finished or whatever we wanted to eat they just ran out of it". Waiters do the best they could, but..... In spite of this, I have to say that the few meals served were very good. I loved Playacar which is a very beautiful, quite and safe place. Really loved it! We went downtown in 5-10 min walking. The hotel borrowed us bikes and it was really fun. In spite of the "food problem" we´ve enjoyed our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico