“An absolute gem!”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Elemento is an amazing restaurant, tucked away far from the more touristy streets of Playa. As of now, they do not open for dinner. Their menu is very simple and changes every week. You get to pick a starter, an entree and the água fresca of the day. It's evident that they shoot for the highest quality possible of the ingredients. Preparation AND presentation of their dishes are flawless. Ambience is really good, and the furniture store adjacent to the eating area makes it look like you're not even at a restaurant. I won't say that the prices are awesome, because I don't want to encourage the owners to increase it... ;-) But in all fairness, yes, prices are pretty affordable.

Try it. I bet you won't regret. It is one of my very top spots in Playa.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

This place is a gem, if you are looking for a good lunch I would pick this gem... I had a lovely lunch on a very good budget...

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017

Fabulous food and service from start to finish . I'm a coffee hound and I have to say it was yummy !!!Great find around the corner from our casa our only wish is that we had found it earlier ...

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016

Delicious, different and very fresh! Also have very good coffee and will let you borrow a cup rather than create garbage with carry out!! Love all of it and they are dog friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Menu changes every week, the food looks so beautiful and the taste is WOW!
One of the only freash healthy places in Playa I think

Date of visit: October 2016