Our family of 6 stayed at a 2 bedroom condo at Porto Playa in December. The weather was incredible, 80 to 85 and Sunny. The condo was beautiful, beds a little hard. The ocean was great and warm. The restaurant at the beach was really good! I would go back in a heartbeat. We got a great price at that time of year. The pool is a dream and we were the only ones using it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The focal point is a Sanctuary reminiscent of a tropical rain forest. There is even a "State of the Art" Gym and Fitness Center right on premises. Porto Playa features 1, 2 and 3 bedroom penthouses and condominiums. All the Penthouses have their own private rooftop terrace with BBQ outdoor kitchen, heated Jacuzzi some with spectacular partial ocean views. Centrally located in the heart of Playa, Porto Playa is only one short block from the beautiful Caribbean Playa del Carmen beaches and famous 5th Ave. Perfect for beach weddings, honeymoons in Playa del Carmen , families and business groups and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Porto Playa Condo Hotel & Beachclub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Playa Condo Hotel And Beachclub
- Porto Playa Condo Hotel & Beachclub Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico