“Paseo del Sol, Playacar, very good Service by...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hueso
Houston
“Paseo del Sol, Playacar, very good Service by Bric Vacations Rentals!”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I stayed at Paseo del Sol, Playacar from Dec 27th 2016 until Jan 4th 2017. Although I had some issues with my reservations and some double charges to my credit card before our trip. As soon as I arrived at the apartment there were no more issues.

We were very pleased with the quality of service of Ivonne (Brick vacations ambassador). She was always very helpful in getting a solution or to give us a recommendation. Especially the day before of the New Year eve when one of my daughters got really sick. Ivonne quickly called a doctor who came in less than 30 min and the doctor took care of everything including the medicine. The price was reasonably and we were able to have fun at the New Year party at 5th avenue.

I plan to come back next year and I hope that Ivonne can provide us with the same quality of service.

Thank you for your excellent service.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Airliner7...
Canada del Hoyo, Spain
“place you want to be”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We really appreciated this place. The personel was very friendly and helpful. The property is
nicely localed on a gate community just across the street from the beach, and on the other side is the playacar golf.

So it's a quiet place. At paseo del sol, they have security 24hrs day, a nice and very long pool with warm swallow water at the and for kids. This specific unit (305) is HUGE with 2 bedrooms with there own bathroom. Ideal for 2 couples or family. Each with private balcony.

Best feature is giganstesque private roof terrace with shower.

All of this is walking distance from bar and restaurant on the Quinte ave (fifth ave).

I 'll go back any time....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location , size of the unit and roof terrace
Liked least: have to check in at the all inclusive for beach access
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing