The service is outstanding. Family oriented. The villas are spacious and very clean with full kitchen. La Palapa and the pool bars are great for food, but if you want you can buy food at the onsite convenience store to cook in the villa. We had couples massages beachside that were awesome. One of our people had to see the on-site doctor and said the service was professional and fast. The antibiotic was brought from Playa del Carmen to Royal Haciendas and the charges were reasonable. Easy taxi ride to Playa is around $10 and there is a super Walmart. Playa is safe and fun to walk around. Thomas More travel provided great tour to Coba with English speaking, knowledgeable guide. This place is made for you to relax...you can be as busy or lazy as you wish. Take a nap in one of the many lounge chairs or hammocks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico