Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa
Panama Jack Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$256
Bookit.com
US$524
US$444
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$385
US$269
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$1,000
US$534
  • Breakfast included
Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$241
US$231
Orbitz.com
US$480
US$682
US$466
9,205 results
All reviewsa la carte restaurantssports barfondueplatinum suitemama miaplatinum areale fleurplatinum conciergechill out barla vaqueriaplatinum poolthe grilllas olaswater shoesprivate pooldays in advanceseafood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staying at the Princess was a great adventure: the weather was fortunately amazing and the beach was awesome. I must say I wasn’t too keen on the food, but that’s because I’m a vegan and they didn’t have many options for me, but my sister and mom loved the food! We hired a car, and were able to visit nearby spots, like Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Akumal, Scaret Park and Cancun of course! Instead of buying crafts and the typical keychains at markets, we bought some great souvenirs to take home at the Fini Jewelry Store. We bought some pendants, rings and bracelets for people back home, mainly to give them something different! The service there was also good… The service at the hotel, was in fact amazing, which was probably what I loved the most about it! Definitely look forward to staying back at the Princess

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Ian C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As said. Before the food is OK the hotel is massive but pretty most of the hard working staff are warm and. Friendly I had one grumpy older guy knocked on my door to tell me to keep it unlocked for housekeeping at 08.50 in the morning?? A bit strange but apart from that we found the hotel very good we had a lovely week I think the people who manage. This are very lucky to have a staff that work so hard

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank monomaina
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my second visit to the Grand Riviera Resort and I must say that the Service and the Staff are Top Notch and I will Definitly return to this Resort. The food is very good, and there is always a different menu every night. They resently installed a Casino for you to try your luck.

Room Tip: Always leave a tip to the Cleaning staff. Very friendly and professional.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Gerald R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What Can I say... when we first arrived Leonardo Gomez Gomez at the front desk was so helpful and just really nice I had to advise looking for him so that you feel important! The food and the grounds are excellent but the beaches lack... Carlos the host was very helpful to us but the resort lacked... enjoyed because I was with the woman I love but won’t be returning...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WorldAwaitsMe
Princess_RivieraMaya, Gerente at Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear WorldAwaitsMe,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel as we appreciate knowing that you enjoyed a great service from both Carlos and Leonardo. You can be sure that we will be recognizing their hard work, passion and dedication.

We regret that you found our Hotel lacking although the aspect that you mention it is something we are powerless. To the beaches of the entire Riviera Maya have arrived, for the past couple of months, a big amount of seaweed (a larger quantity than usual) that invade our beaches and, understandably, this is a reason of some inconvenient for our guests. Although this situation happens due to climate changes we work very hard, every day, to keep the beach clean. Unfortunately, especially on windy days, the seaweed keeps arriving at our shore and we aren't able making the task of cleaning it harder.

Despite this, we can assure that this seaweed prominence is not forever and we are sure that very soon our beach will return to its original beauty and, when this happens, we would like to invite you both to return and enjoy our amazing Grand Riviera Princess hotel.

Kind regards,

Joao Silva
Community Manager
community.riviera@princess-hotels.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Special shout outs go to Lilyanna (pool barmaid), Bernie who provided the golf cart transportation and Julio our server at breakfast each day and all the other hard working staff made our trip memorable!! The Sunwing staff provided excellent information and service. Shops and food was great. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Would love to return soon.

Room Tip: Nice quiet location. Near the beach.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 71roxanne,

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. It is with great pleasure that we learn that you had a great experience at our hotel and we appreciate you for mentioning Julio, Lilyanna and Bernie's great service and dedication.

You can be sure that we will be recognizing their amazing service and dedication.

Kind regards,