“Delicious ”

Wok Playa
Ranked #47 of 1,517 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I had a great red curry today!! Nice place and not expensive. I really liked it, even when you are alone.

Date of visit: August 2018
alexrojasgaete, Propietario at Wok Playa, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you very mucho for your comment, Its true what you san, we are 1 block from busy 5th avenida and 1 block from the beach

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I have been craving Thai food since I went to Thailand 4 years ago but no where does it right until I came here !!

The most fantastic food !

Didn’t take any pictures as we ate the food too fast !

Me and my partner shared the tacos and chicken satay to start , them I ordered the chicken pad Thai and my partner ordered the Thai green curry !

I also enjoyed a passion fruit mojito!

It’s lovely and quiet off the Main Street with a laid back atmosphere :)

Fantastic place and a must go to in Playa Del Carmen !!

Date of visit: July 2018
alexrojasgaete, Propietario at Wok Playa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Reviewed July 28, 2018

My husband and I were looking for an Asian restaurant and stumbled upon Wok Playa. We started with chicken satay, and had red curry and pad Thai. With two beers and a bottled water, all together was about 500 pesos. Pretty good deal.

Date of visit: July 2018

Yes!!! golfwithcats we have great food with great prices!! Thank for your comments

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We visited here last week and it was amazing, we couldn’t believe it was so quiet based on the meal we had.
I had the spicy Thai curry and he had the pad Thai. We had tempura veg and shrimp to start, it was fresh and really amazing. The waiter was even good enough to do us cocktails not from the menu which were delicious.
This is somewhere not to miss.

Date of visit: July 2018
alexrojasgaete, Propietario at Wok Playa, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We actually stumbled across this place by accident! It’s tucked away from the main Playa strip so there wasn’t anybody in there when we went but don’t let that put you off. I had the Red Thai Curry, and the flavour/spice level was spot on. My girlfriend had the Arroz Frito Thai which was also really tasty!

The portions are huge so come with an empty stomach! It was so good, we’ve been back again already

Date of visit: July 2018
alexrojasgaete, Propietario at Wok Playa, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Keep coming Jamie!! Thanks