“Perfect lunch - best ceviche”

Casa Violeta Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 506 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2015

I found a travel blog that raved about this place and it surpassed expectations. The octopus ceviche was spectacular and the fish tacos were very nice. The guac and gran margarita I had were awesome too. Our only regret was not staying in Tulum longer so we could have dinner there as well.

Date of visit: February 2015

Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

it was so good I recommend the pizza its the best and make sure to order the pasta made specially by my uncle or his friend that are Italian you would have a lovely time eating this food

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 6, 2015

Order the Iris smoothie!! So yummy!! And perfect for sitting on the patio watching the waves come in as the sun kisses the ocean. The pizza is BOMB!!! They have this hot sauce that is just amazing not too spicy but hits that bud where you just want more, addicting! Really, really enjoyed the ceviche! Both the mixed fish and the octopus! Service was very good and was told they have music nights too, score! Look forward to staying at the hotel in December!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

Excellent breakfast, really nice, knowledgeable staff, very nice yoga resort. We did not stay here, but did eat, and it was great!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 21, 2015

I stayed next door at Luv Tulum. One of the luxuries of this entire area is you can literally walk up and down the beach to all the different places. I loved strolling over to Casa Violeta in the afternoon, walking up the stone steps with no shoes, completely relaxed vibe and ordering their pizza. They had amazing pizza. I think we ate it 4 out of the 5 days we were there, it was that good. Great place with friendly staff. Miss that pizza already!

Date of visit: August 2015