“iTour Mexico is a treasure found”
Review of Itour Mexico

Itour Mexico
Ranked #7 of 89 Tulum B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I've dealt with iTour several times, and can honestly say that I would never deal with anyone else if I were in the area. I've stayed in their hotel on twice(one nite each time) and booked a tour through them a year ago. That was a full year ago....this year I walked through their front gate and the always delightful Alma points to me and shouts "I know you" That is how you matter to these folks. Alma,Marco and Daniel will go FAR out of their way to be helpful. Elma even drove me to the bus station. This year I only booked an excursion through iTour and it was easily the best tour I've ever been on. Our guide was superb,and we felt we got tremendous value for our dollar. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone I know. Thank you again Alma,Marco and Daniel. See you all again!!
Craig

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Itour Mexico

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We stayed a few days at iTour Mexico in early Feb 2012 and it was great!..All the staff made us feel like we were at home!.. This was my second time staying in Tulum but I must say it is definetly the best place if you like to sleep well, have the best facilities and a staff that is so friendly that they made you feel like part of their team :). We stayed at Speedy Gonzalez and 2Lum, both rooms are great, bathroom super clean but I must said hot water only lasted for a brief time, I ended up showering in cold water. You can choose between AC or ceiling fan wich I found excelent .... Best part is that it inlcudes morning breakfast (mmmmh focaccio!) and coffee (ask for "Chicken Milk"!!) Marco, Daniele, Alexis & MARIO MIGUEL will make your stay at iTour Tulum the best experience!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank melvagv
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I spent a few days on that property: Arrived on a cloudy Sunday (February the 5th 2012) but couldn't stay there for that night, however, since I stepped into the property I feel the warmth of its owner and the people that worked within. 2nd day knocks on the door and we move from the hotel we stayed the night before and set us up on the 2 rooms there: The legendary Speedy Gonzalez and 2Lum (2 single and 1 king size beds respectively). Both rooms decoration were superb and the facilities, ooohhh the facilities, were crispy clean, tidy and colorful. Both rooms had their own private bathroom with hot water. They both had a ceiling fan and AC, so it was all up to you to choose which one you wanted.

They checked for clean towels and replenish soap or toilet paper every day. They even asked if we needed anything else as they were used to clean the room every day and there were a few we didn't go out much of the day.

Staying there with them was awesome and I'd encourage anyone to try it so. The night fee includes morning breakfast of focaccios or "cuernitos" or "bombas" (All bread in different presentations) and coffe: regular, capuccino, spresso, etc. And of course, the "Chicken Milk" ain't that right Alexis?. You also get your own bike to go to the beach which isn't farther than a 10min ride.

Anyhow I will be definitely coming back to this hotel if life shall allow me to do so in a near future and I recommend it for anyone interested in having a great and jolly time in Tulum.

Room Tip: Speedy Gonzalez had 2 beds and there are only a few with a big bed.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2012

This is our second night here and we couldn't be happier. Although the rooms each have a Mexican theme, the management is molto Italiano. We're staying in Speedy Gonzalez. The place is super clean, good beds, nice cable and the coffee is really good. It's conveniently right in the center of town, but noise is not a problem. The price is great and the staff is really fun. Their suggestions for what to do given the weather conditions for restaurants are spot on.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2012

It was a pleasure and a honour to stay in room "revolucion" with my wife for 4 nights. Room was nice and clean. Customer service amazing. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ElDuderino80
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I had a wonderful time here with my boyfriend. It was a nice end to a two week vacation here with the amazing clean room we had (our room theme was frida). Marco and Danielle were both amazing and great hosts. I would suggest this place to anyone I know that's staying in tulum. If I ever go back to tulum I would stay here again. Amazing food at the restaurant and their coffee and croissant was delicious every morning!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Best accomodation in Mexico ever: really clean (not that easy in the middle of the jungle ;) ), friendly people, cheap, good food !!!
NO OTHER PLACE TO GO!!!THAT's THE PLACE