“Great experience- see it through!”

LabnaHa Cenotes & Eco Park
Ranked #5 of 94 things to do in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Labnaha’s Eco Park called the Magic Mayan World is exclusively open for a few visitors daily. This Park offers different activities surrounded by an exuberant jungle and a subterranean world known as magical and sacred in the Mayan culture.Experience a unforgettable descend on a zip line into the entrance of a fascinating Sacred Lakes which leads to into most spectacular Kayac traverse in the area. Refresh yourself afterwards in the Cenotes on a once a life time snorkel tour. Labnaha operates only with small groups and counts with a visitor limit per day to avoid mass tourism and the negative impact on the Eco system which allows you to enjoy without being surrounded by hundreds of people. Labnaha makes a big effort trying to teach how to enjoy this Magic Mayan World in full terms without destroying it.All activities are conducted with highly qualified and professionally trained guides. The three visited Cenotes are connected by Eco paths guided through theme paths with explanations and names of the local flora and fauna in the park. The entrance fees are used to protect a great variety of animals and trees in danger of extinction because of the ecological changes in the Riviera Maya caused by extensive constructions in the area.We are located just 35 minutes from Playa del Carmen or 10 from Tulum which makes it perfect to plan a last minute tour without having to travel hundreds of kilometres on the highway and sitting for hours in a vehicle or moving from one activity to a other one by car since all three activities are located inside the Magic Mayan Park. Age is not a limiting factor since the activities adapt depending on the exigencies and possibilities of the visitor.Included in the tour.Transportation Zip Line at the Sacred Lakes Snorkel tour in Cenote Labnaha Professional Zip Line EquipmentKayac TourOpen Cenote swimming. Snorkel equipment and live jackets Professional multilingual guide.We do not have customers we have explorers, and later...friends!!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 25, 2017

The ride back to the cenotes in a beat up smelly jeep was less than ideal, but once we got in the cave it all became worth it. This is the only cenote we visited so I can't compare it to others, but I can for sure say I'll likely never see anything like it again in my life. My friend was very reticent when we first got there and I was afraid her fear would get the best of her, but she powered through and once we started moving through the caves she was so mesmerized she forgot she was scared! I see other people commenting that the $45 price tag was a bit much, but honestly I didn't think so. We had a personal guide (Edwin, who was great even though English is definitely not his forte!), and life jackets, masks and underwater flashlights are included. I could easily spend $45 at happy hour somewhere, so I didn't find this to be an unreasonable price to see a natural wonder.

1  Thank sdo47802
in 9 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

This was a perfect day! We ( a couple from switzerland ) would defenitly recomend it! It was totaly worth every Dollar/Peso. Since 4weeks in mexico it was the most beautyfull cenote we have been❤ the owner and all of the guides are awsome people! DO IT;)

1  Thank Melanie F
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

This place is stunning, excellent guide who really helped make it more special. It's overpriced by comparison to other similar cenotes but it had the edge so I was happy we chose to visit. Best to email in advance and be ready for a very bumpy journey into the jungle (further in than others).
Be careful inside as wet steps are dangerous, I slipped and had very swollen knee for 5 days.
It's stunningly beautiful and was quiet when we went at 10am (prearranged time).
Aktun Chen similar but smaller (cheaper).

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We hadn't heard about this cenote, but it was near our hotel so we stopped by to check it out and it turned out the be the most amazing cenote experience we could have imagined. It wasn't busy, so we got a personal tour guide who drove us down a bumpy dirt road to a little area with a hole in the ground. You go down a staircase and land on a nice big deck they built over an edge of the great room cavern. From there you swim through stalactites and stalagmites to various cavern rooms. The caverns are half flooded, so you have a view above water as well as below. It was INCREDIBLE. I can't believe I forgot to bring my GoPRO on this trip, but I will never forget it, it was one of the most unforgettable experiences I have ever had. There was one other tour there, and when they left we had the caves to ourselves, it felt like we were getting to explore the caverns and discover them for ourselves, as opposed to the tourist crowds at all the other cenotes. WONDERFUL experience. A must go. It is more expensive, but SO worth it. Prices when we visited were $900 MX pesos per person.