“Just perfect!!!!!!!!”

LabnaHa Cenotes & Eco Park
Ranked #5 of 94 things to do in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Labnaha’s Eco Park called the Magic Mayan World is exclusively open for a few visitors daily. This Park offers different activities surrounded by an exuberant jungle and a subterranean world known as magical and sacred in the Mayan culture.Experience a unforgettable descend on a zip line into the entrance of a fascinating Sacred Lakes which leads to into most spectacular Kayac traverse in the area. Refresh yourself afterwards in the Cenotes on a once a life time snorkel tour. Labnaha operates only with small groups and counts with a visitor limit per day to avoid mass tourism and the negative impact on the Eco system which allows you to enjoy without being surrounded by hundreds of people. Labnaha makes a big effort trying to teach how to enjoy this Magic Mayan World in full terms without destroying it.All activities are conducted with highly qualified and professionally trained guides. The three visited Cenotes are connected by Eco paths guided through theme paths with explanations and names of the local flora and fauna in the park. The entrance fees are used to protect a great variety of animals and trees in danger of extinction because of the ecological changes in the Riviera Maya caused by extensive constructions in the area.We are located just 35 minutes from Playa del Carmen or 10 from Tulum which makes it perfect to plan a last minute tour without having to travel hundreds of kilometres on the highway and sitting for hours in a vehicle or moving from one activity to a other one by car since all three activities are located inside the Magic Mayan Park. Age is not a limiting factor since the activities adapt depending on the exigencies and possibilities of the visitor.Included in the tour.Transportation Zip Line at the Sacred Lakes Snorkel tour in Cenote Labnaha Professional Zip Line EquipmentKayac TourOpen Cenote swimming. Snorkel equipment and live jackets Professional multilingual guide.We do not have customers we have explorers, and later...friends!!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 5, 2017

Amazing people "Emilio" our guide "Pablo" the boss He's a great guy very friendly and make feel home.
But the big surprise is that we had all the place just for us both and our guide Emilio, and he knows how to connect you with nature, especially when we had tu turn off the light and listen to the silence in complete darkness.
I recommande this first for the people and because it's not a touristic place.
The guy from Casablanca and the lady from Frankfurt.

Cenotes L, Guest Relations Manager at LabnaHa Cenotes & Eco Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

thanks. it was a pleasure to guide you in this trip.thanks again because thanks to your payments more than 60 families lead a better life. see you soon for more stuff

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed November 30, 2017

We had already seen a lot of cenotes and we thought this was very expensive.
But we joined together with a guide and it was the second best we have seen.

3  Thank Hemdorff
Reviewed October 16, 2017

My husband & I visited and had Francisco as the tour guide. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. He showed the cenote and explained all details of it. It was a very breathtaking experience. We loved the place, such mysterious and enchanting place, as well as great customer service. Very recommended !!

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience with LabnaHa! They were customer oriented and the cenote was quiet,not touristy at all. In fact we were the only ones there! I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2017

The ride back to the cenotes in a beat up smelly jeep was less than ideal, but once we got in the cave it all became worth it. This is the only cenote we visited so I can't compare it to others, but I can for sure say I'll likely never see anything like it again in my life. My friend was very reticent when we first got there and I was afraid her fear would get the best of her, but she powered through and once we started moving through the caves she was so mesmerized she forgot she was scared! I see other people commenting that the $45 price tag was a bit much, but honestly I didn't think so. We had a personal guide (Edwin, who was great even though English is definitely not his forte!), and life jackets, masks and underwater flashlights are included. I could easily spend $45 at happy hour somewhere, so I didn't find this to be an unreasonable price to see a natural wonder.

1  Thank sdo47802