“Great breakfast/lunch spot on the beach!”

Zulum Beach Club Restaurant
Ranked #169 of 500 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$5 - US$80
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed January 6, 2018

I stayed once at this hotel in February 2017 when it was still under the management of the original owners. I revisited this restaurant (more like a small outdoor beach cafe rather than a restaurant) because I liked this cute spot from my last visit. I found out that it is now under a new management, whatever that means to this cute gem on the Tulum beach. We'll see.

They play a good house music, serve a variety of fresh juices, coffee, and light bites. Great spot for breakfast or lunch. It's right on the beach and the decor is so cute, you visually notice that you're on vacation when you sit here and look at the beautiful blue sky and ocean.

They have a massage hut under the cafe, they are pretty good too.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

While staying at Cabanas La Luna next door, we ventured over to Zulum several times to eat and let our kids enjoy the pool. Super friendly staff, delicious food (pizzas and vegetarian sushi are SO good!), beautiful views, and top notch margaritas! Jamaican & Coconut are phenomenal!! Definitely recommend making this one of your stops while on the beach in Tulum.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Great prices, awesome Service, best sea view

The Service Guys are Nice guys, always a smile

I think the piña margarita is the Cocktail of my life

Recepcion Z, Propietario at Zulum Beach Club Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Thank you so much!!!! We will be happy to have you soon!!! We will keep making better the place. I really appreciate your comment.

Hotel Zulum

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enjoyed a great laid back dinner and some cocktails here while seeing the sun going down. Food was unpretentious but very tasty and cocktails where good. Music was awesome. Would so much come back. Anders up here due to a donkey standing in front of the entrance. Just had to go in. Would definitely come back

Thank you Laura for such a nice comment!
We keep making the place better!
We will be happy to have you back soon!

Thank you for taking your precious time to write this comment!!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

We spent most of the day here after a tour of the Tulum ruins. You do not need to stay at the hotel to enjoy their beach, you just need to consume food or drinks. I must recommend the shrimp cocktail, one of the best I've had. It was a cloudy day with rain in the forecast, but fortunately it did not rain. The waiters were great and helpful. A must stop for sure. Must I add we ran into a soap opera actor? Will definitely be coming back!

Thank you very much Yoluvsrock! We Apreciate to your nice comment!
We will keep making the place better, and wait to you come back someday!

Thank you again.