“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
The ruins on the most beautiful beach
The ruins on the most beautiful beach Brand new luxury
Check Availability
Newly furnished
Newly furnished
The Mayan Ruins in the backyard
The Mayan Ruins in the backyard
From the terrave at the Mezzanine
The beach
The courtyard
The central in Aldea Zama
Central aldea Zama
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Justine R...
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The apartment was clean and in a great location. I felt very safe and everyone was very nice that we met in the apartments. We were not too far from the beach and also the main town in Tulum. The local grocery store was about 5 minutes away in the car. It was a great base for us to have while we explored beautiful Tulum!

9 Mar 2018
Hi Justine, it is truly a please for me to know you enjoyed your vacation in amazing Aldea Zama Tulum!! Your a wonderful guest and we hope to see you very soon again!
RichardL2...
“Vacation, interrupted and ruined”
Reviewed December 29, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Apartment was in a decent location, but further to the beach than anticipated, at least a couple miles. We stayed there from Dec. 16th through Dec. 22nd, 2017. On the 3rd night of our stay, I was awakened by an room full of smoke, that smelled like an electrical fire. The water heater had caught on fire and burned the interior insulation of the water heater. The whole apartment reeked of this smoke. I climbed up and unplugged it the water heater and called the property manager. The electrician they hired try to fix it, left and then again the heater started to fill the apartment with smoke. They fixed it over the course of the day, but we lost most of that vacation day as the electrician tried to get the right parts to fix it. When I complained about the disgusting smell the best they could do was burn some cocoa incense as if that would make any difference. I wrote an email to the owner requesting different accommodations, never heard back. So, we spent the next 3 days in a electrical fire stinking apartment with the windows open trying to get rid of the stench. We rented apartment 110 which is privately owned. Tulum is wonderful, but Inthink next time we'll stick with amore reliable experience. Sadly disappointed with the lack of concern by the owner - I probably saved his apartment from going up in flames and my family from serious injury, with zero response back.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jan 2018
Hi Richard, I am very sorry for your experience and disappointment. It is very unfortunate what happened with the water heater and a very common and unforeseen circumstance. My property manager was very prompt in responding to this issue as soon as this unfortunate event happened. I really am truly very sorry for your disappointment. You experience is inconsistent with the rest of the 5 star reviews that all other guests have left as their experience. Again however I do not like to hear peoples disappointment and I am genuinely sorry for your unique experience for your stay. I would be prepared to compensate you as I am sincere in my desire for my guests to have a wonderful experience when staying in Beautiful Aldea Zama Tulum.
Ramon B
“Beautiful Tulum”
Reviewed April 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Tulum is a beautiful Mexican city about 100km south of Cancun. We flew to Cancun airport and the drive down in a rental car was easy but took longer than the distance suggested.

Zama village was well located between beach and the town. Our apartment was beautifully clean and safe. The kids loved the pool that was just outside the front door. Our appartment was well equipped and, although we did not eat in much, there was a kitchen with all the necessary pots, pan etc to stay home for meals.

Tulum is a Mexican town and not part of the Americanized Cancun. Not everyone speaks English although they will try and you do need to carry cash - either dollars or pesos as few places accept credit cards.

We loved our time in Tulum and I have to say that nothing disappointed. The ruins were amazing at Tulum and Coba, the beach was fantastic, and our jungle bike rides and zip line adventures were exactly what I was looking for.

We will go back as soon as we can!!

5 May 2017
Hi Ramon and family, i am always very pleased to hear of these wonderful expieriences and the satisfaction of your stay in amazing, beautiful Aldea Zama Tulum! It was our pleasure to have you and look forward to see you again!

Regards
Frank
Leticia S
houston, United States
“Beautiful Condo - Zama Village is a great place to stay!”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Located between town and the beach, Zama Village is a great place to stay. Clean, safe, and comfortable. We were 3 adults and there was plenty of room for all of us. Bike to the beach or catch a quick cab - either way it's just a short ride to the most beautiful beach I've ever seen.

The condo was properly and comfortably appointed. The A/C worked great and internet worked perfectly the whole time. Further, the pool was beautiful and the entire grounds were very well maintained and secure. Frank and David were very responsive to any concern.

I would highly recommend Zama Village.

Your age range 50-64
6 Jan 2017
Thank you for your kind feedback Thomas. It was our pleasure having such wonderful guests whom clearly appreciate the amazing beauty of Aldea Zama and Tulum! Look forward to seeing you soon again.

Regards
Frank
Luis9Sala...
“Zama Heaven”
Reviewed November 23, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

What a wonderful time spent at this location. We spent two weeks at this condo and it will forever be an experience to remember. The place was spotless and well organized with plenty of room to get comfortable. With a pool in your backyard and bicycles available, there's always something to do. The town of Tulum touched our hearts with its kind people, delicious food, and jaw dropping sites. Be sure to check out The Mezzanine for a beach front meal, and take a 20 minute drive to Akumal to swim with beautiful sea turtles. We cannot thank Frank enough for his hospitality. We hope to be back.

24 Nov 2016
Hi Luis, thank you for your kind feedback. I am always very pleased to hear the wonderful experience of my guests! Hope you can visit soon again!! :)
527vacati...
Kaysville, Utah
“GREAT PLACE CLOSE TO THE BEACH”
Reviewed May 3, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We loved our stay in Tulum and would definitely return for a visit. The location is great! There was a gliche or two, but they were quickly resolved! The manager was very helpful and went out of his way to help us! It was fun to have bikes to ride although we did rent a car.

Travelling group: Teenagers
3 May 2016
It was our pleasure to have you visit and we hope to see you soon again.!! It is alwAys our pleasure to hear that our guests are very satisfied and enjoy their special vacations! Take care for now
Janaka201...
“Another stay in Paradise! ”
Reviewed April 17, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our second stay at this condo in Zama Village, Tulum.

It is a beautiful location, well maintained and has a beautiful garden setting with a pool steps away from the door. The condo is cozy, clean and has everything you need. The location is perfect.

The Mezzanine Restaurant is a short bike ride or drive away from the condo in the National Park located on the beach. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or a only going few drinks it's an awesome spot! It's got beautiful scenery and the food/service is always top notch.

Tulum is the perfect place to visit if you're looking to get away from the cookie cutter resort type atmosphere. There are dozens of great restaurants, beautiful beaches and a variety of Yoga/Wellness Resorts that offer daily classes or spa services.

Whether you're a yogi (like myself) looking for a beautiful destination that caters fully to the world yoga community or a perfect getaway for you and your partner, this is the place to be!
It truly is heaven!!!!!

Thanks Frank for another wonderful stay! We'll be back!

17 Apr 2016
Thank you for your wonderful feedback Jack! I take pleasure in hearing about your great experience! Look forward to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing