1,189 results
All reviews westin riverfront ski valet studio suite infinity hot tubs maya restaurant resort fee kids club live music eagle river mountain view full kitchen self park gondola ride valet staff mexican restaurant great pool workout facility
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This is my second time at this hotel as part of a conference. It is so nice and cozy, the decor is modern and beautiful and this time I stayed in the king studio which was very comfortable and clean. We particularly enjoyed the fireplace and the convenience of having a kitchenette. The continental breakfast at the conference and the drinks at the bar were really good. The Gondola and the shuttle service to Vail and BC village were great to have, however there were a few times that the shuttle was full and left even before it was time.

I especially wanted thank Seth and Melissa (managers) for helping us with some situations (shuttle not working/ or full etc.) they really demonstrated what good customer service is and had great disposition.

Lexy at the front desk on the other hand could use some more training answering some basic questions and a better attitude. She seemed very annoyed when I asked her about some things in my account that were actually wrong and were actually billing mistakes, but the situation was fixed promptly fixed by the manager.

Overall I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Love this hotel. For skiers, it is a great location. Gondola right next to the ski valet takes you to Beaver creek Landing lift. Easy access with no lines. You can take their shuttle to the Beavercreek village as well. Ski Valet makes it easy for families. Post skiing there are chocolate chip cookies and a large heated swimming pool and hot tubs. Excellent bar with great cocktails and live music every afternoon. Quiet hotel near rooms, vibrant bar and seating areas. Evening has a dessert bar and there was a caricature artist every evening we were there (weekend). Has a starbucks, a cafe/ to go shop (cereal and sandwiches for take away as well as eat in), Maya restaurant is very good. Spa, workout facilities.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2018

We've stayed at the Westin a handful of times in a 1b/1b but only in the Villas (privately owned condos). This time around we stayed in the hotel side of the property in a 1b/1b using SPG points. This particular unit in the hotel appeared to be slightly larger than the 1b/1b in the Villas. It had a full kitchen that was completely stocked as well as an in unit washer and dryer.

The hotel fitness center is very large and has a wide range of equipment especially by hotel standards.

There is a shuttle service to and from Vail Village and Beaver Creek Vilage that leaves hourly. You can also take the shuttle bus from Beaver Creek Landing to BC Village but you have to take the gondola to BC Landing and the gondola stops service around 5pm.

There is a cafe on the property that was handy for a quick meal and snacks. I just wish the Starbucks on the property stayed open a little later (I believe it closes at 6pm). There is another restaurant, Maya (mexican cuisine), at the hotel but we didn't get a chance to eat there.

Parking at the hotel is by valet only. If you stay in the Villas, you can self park in the garage.

The only complaint I have is that the bell desk doesn't have enough people on staff.
After we checked we hung around the room waiting for someone to deliver our luggage. After about 30 minutes i finally had to call the bell desk to find out why it was taking so long for our luggage to be delivered. Also, when checking out of the hotel I called the bell desk for assistance with our luggage and again, it took 30 minutes for them to get to us.

Overall, we find the Westin to be a beautiful hotel and that is convenient for our needs and would definitely return for another stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rundis6
Reviewed February 21, 2018

We got a deal through VRBO, so we decided to give this place a try. Everything about the hotel itself is impressive. The pools, the gym, lobby and rooms are awesome. We didn't experience the spa this time around, maybe next visit! Sad the Starbucks inside closes so early-6 pm. The valet people were the best I've felt with. They never seemed put out or like they expected anything from you. Genuinely nice gentlemen and not at all pretentious like you get in similar resorts.
We would probably not be as likely to stay again ONLY because most everything we wanted to do was on the other side of Beaver Creek. Even though the skylift? was convenient to get to a bus, it was still extra steps and it shut down at 5, which didn't help much when we were going to dinner or out at night. The hotel shuttle is somewhat convenient, but only on the hour and limited seating.
Our only real complaint is the crazy driver we had both times to Vail and Beaver Creek shopping. Kinda scary!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2018

I just had the privilege of staying at the Westin Riverfront and was so incredibly impressed by this Westin. I have stayed at many hotels and resorts but this Westin has the most incredible fitness facility, a hotel truly focused on wellness. The rooms are extremely comfortable and well appointed and the service is outstanding. From the valet, to the front desk, to the bartender to the service in the restaurant Maya, I highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business