1,367 results
All reviews fire pit ski valet beaver creek slope view ice skating off season ski school king room centennial lift beautiful hotel ski resort the ritz lobby bar hotel restaurant spring break hiking trails steam room
Reviewed November 3, 2018

This was the first family trip my wife and I took with our 8 month old son. We just wanted to get away for a long weekend, relax, and spend some time together. I knew that it would be pretty quiet between the summer season and winter when ski season opened, and that was kind of the point. I'll just say that everything was incredible and we could not have asked for more.

Getting There: It was about a 2-3 hour drive from Denver. We took our time and stopped a few places along the way since we weren't in a hurry. The views along the way were great and there really wasn't any traffic.

Check-In: Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful. The valet gave us recommendations about the area and always got our car within a couple of minutes when we needed to go anywhere (Parking $35/day). The check-in process was fast and easy. I think since the hotel was so empty we got upgraded to a suite which was awesome. Big thanks to Priya at the front desk who went out of her way to get us set up with the best room possible.

The Room: The suite was huge, which was a lifesaver for us. Our son just started crawling so he was able to crawl all over the place without running into stuff. It also had a ridiculous view of the mountains behind it (room 4000). The bed/bedding was very comfortable, and the bathroom is what you would expect from a 5 star hotel. There is a Nespresso machine in the room which I loved. When I made my reservation, I mentioned we had a child, and without asking, the room had a nice crib and some presents for the little guy.

Hotel/Grounds: As I said, the hotel was very empty and quiet. There were guests staying there for a convention, but it never felt busy. Behind the hotel facing the mountain, there are great outdoor seating areas for the restaurant and just to hang out. There are fire pits where you can do S'mores, etc. This connects to the shopping/dining area of Beaver Creek village. The lifts for the mountain are right there too. There is a heated outdoor pool/hot tub area that looked nice, but we didn't have time to go in.

Dining: Since it was off season, only the 8100 restaurant was open, but it was really good, and not priced as high as it could be. They also have a bar menu which you can order from. Good cocktails, beer, and wine selection. On the weekend they have a brunch ($27). Bruch is supposed to close at 11, but when they saw us walking-in late, they kept the brunch open an extra 15 minutes for us. It was just little things like this that kept happening that made a really good impression with us.

The Area: Most of Beaver Creek village was closed due to season, so we spent a lot of time in nearby areas. There is a great walking trail around a lake just past Avon, and almost everything in Vail village is open, and it was a 10-15 minute drive away. There is a scenic byway that you can drive on as well that has incredible mountain views. Since we were up so early, we drove up there for a sunrise that was fantastic.

Overall: Everything about this hotel made our stay great. I'm sure that the offseason time frame may have had something to do with it, but still, we appreciated it. I would equate this with the level of service you would expect at the Four Seasons (at 1/3 of the price). I will definitely return to this hotel.

Room tip: Room 4000 (King Suite) has amazing views of the mountain
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aneel D
Reviewed October 29, 2018

I was constantly wowed by this staff! They went above and beyond for me while I was sick from altitude sickness. From making sure my humidifier was always filled with water to going to get my food from a local eatery while I was sick, they took care of every detail and made sure I was always comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Road09929691238
Reviewed October 23, 2018

The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa was amazing!!! We drove in from Denver with our two small dogs and had the best time. Every member of the staff we encountered was so friendly. They seem to love their jobs and wanted to make sure guests had a wonderful stay with them. We really enjoyed eating at 8100 and the spa was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend the ginger peach treatment. We loved relaxing in the hot tub in the evening after roasting marshmallows with the s'more kits outside. The resort felt very luxurious, rustic, and cozy. Ski season will be a fun time to enjoy this resort too since there is a lift directly on the property! We have already recommended it to all our friends and family and look forward to coming back again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank StacyAndMark2014
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Beautiful room and accommodations. Weird banging in the ceiling. Heater? Not sure. But other than that was perfection. Loved that I could walk to everything right there in the village. The shops and restaurants were super cute. Hope to come back soon!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank krloveland
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Our stay was wonderful as always. We have taken a little weekend getaway every year for 10 years to the Park Hyatt - it has always impressed us and has never disappointed us. A real treat before ski season starts - the staff is friendly and accommodating throughout the property from the check in staff, to spa, fitness center and restaurant service - all was wonderful and we will be back next year!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple