See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2016

My boyfriend and I usually stay at hotels, so this was our first experience with a B&B accommodation. It was more then perfect! The room is large, lovely and extremely clean. Viola B&B is centrally located so you can reach the centre in 5-10seconds of walking. The owner is very flexible about departure ours. We had a delicious breakfast in Viola Cafè (the bar of Viola B&B). I would absolutely recommend Viola B&B to anyone who wants to visit Mussomeli. Viola B&B has a very nice atmosphere... Many thanks to everything Mr. Vincenzo.
SEE U SOON

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2015

Having decided to return to Mussomelli to visit family after a period of 25 years my family and I were keen to find somewhere reliable to stay - Viola outperformed all of our expectations.

Perfectly located, Viola offers excellent rooms for very reasonable prices. Impeccably clean with large rooms, en-suite showers and wonderfully comfortable beds each day spent there was a pleasure. The breakfast offered was wonderful and Vincenzo was always eager to make us what we wanted, be it a cooked breakfast or encouraging me to eat so many delicious pastries my waistline is now counting the costs (in a great way!). In the evening when we chose to eat at Viola the food was equally delicious.

Above all, it is the people who make the venue and Vincenzo and his family were wonderful hosts. Whatever we needed or wanted was provided and everyone went to extreme lengths to make sure we were happy. For this we were most grateful.

I have stayed in hotels all over the world but this was the first one which made me feel like I was actually being looked after my family - for that we incredibly grateful.

If you are planning to stay in Mussomelli, Viola is the only place worth considering.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My family of 10 and I stayed at Viola's in July of 2013. We rented 5 rooms and were extremely happy with our accommodations. Vincenzo and his wife were wonderful hosts and were very accommodating. The rooms were clean upon arrival and were thoroughly cleaned daily. The beds were comfortable. Although it was warm in Mussomeli we did not need the air conditioning because of the nice breeze that was present. We loved the coffee, gelato and pastries that were available on the main floor. My family was visiting Mussomeli for the first time and we were so relieved when Vincenzo greeted us upon arrival and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. He is an absolute sweetheart and we would not hesitate to recommend Viola B&B to travelers who are visiting Mussomeli or nearby towns. It is a simple, lovely bed and breakfast at a

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank CarolZ23
Reviewed October 6, 2012

While preparing to visit the city of origin of my family, Mussomeli, I looked online and found the Viola's website. Their reasonable prices, photos of simple but comfortable rooms, helpful information on their website and central location led me to chose the Viola for my week-long stay. I cannot say enough about the Nigrelli family who run the B & B. They were as friendly as could be: available for any question; warm, helpful. They treat you like family vs. a guest from out of town. The rooms are very clean, including a comfortable bed, a wardrobe/closet, a desk and chair, and a full bathroom. There's also a television in the rooms as well (no extra charge).

The breakfast was fantastic: fresh, hot Sicilian pastries with great cappuccino. The Viola's ground-floor includes a small restaurant which doubles as an ice-cream shop. Everything I tried was excellent! The B & B's location is conveniently located and includes great views of Mussomeli and the surrounding countryside. Whether you're traveling with family or a friend or by yourself, it's the best option. I can't praise the Viola enough and I look forward to staying there when I return to Mussomeli.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank Monsmellis
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The Viola Bed and Breakfast was centrally located and the perfect place to stay during our visit to Mussomeli. Our room was clean and comfortable. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The bar on the main floor had breakfast as well as a variety of other foods for lunch and possibly a light dinner-including gelato for dessert. We would definitely recommend the Viola for anyone visiting Mussomeli.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple