“Great coffee shop ”
Review of Dolly Dimples

Dolly Dimples
Ranked #11 of 69 Restaurants in Blyth
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Visit here was amazing gorgeous afternoon tea. At busy times service can be delayed however food is so good it is worth the wait.
Scones are delicious and cakes amazing.
They advertise mad hatters tea party however we had afternoon tea which was good value for money. Your choice of sandwich/ scones/ cake only complaint too much food unable to eat it all.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We visited as a group of female family members to celebrate my sisters upcoming wedding. We booked specifically to have afternoon tea after hearing recommendations and we were not disappointed! We had a lovely, comfy seated booth next to the window and staff were friendly. There is a choice of sandwich ( 4 small ones each!) fruit and cheese scone and a choice of cake (massive slice!) we had so much food left but the staff helpfully provided tubs to take leftovers home! You had a choice of tea/coffee, we didn’t have much of this as opted to buy bottles of fizz instead! Overall fantastic quality for the price, will definitely return.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Nipped in for a tea and scone at 4:10pm asked for it warmed but told they couldn't heat it as kitchen was closed. I suggested that they could have a microwave on the counter to do this and response was I don't think Dawn would like that... So I had a cup of tea only. The servers were in and out the kitchen tidying etc so I'm utterly bemused that it was impossible to heat a couple of scones. I suggest you take all your food menus off the tables after 4pm...such a shame as the place looks nice. This seems totally backwards to me as it doesn't close until 5pm.

2  Thank piebaldhorses
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Stopped off for a quick bite to eat and we were not disappointed, Food was fantastic and service was brilliant too... massive shout out to the blonde lady who also entertained our 1yr old son. will 100% return

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast this morning with some friends. I was very impressed. I had heard good things about their afternoon tea so we thought we would give it a go. So glad we did. Right next to Morrison’s so easy parking and easy to find.
Good size menu for breakfast although no real healthy options. Porridge and fruit would be a nice addition. I had the veggie breakfast which was well priced for the portion size and included a pot of tea.
I will definitely be back.