“Fab sushi ”

Maroo Sushi
Ranked #29 of 46 Restaurants in Balgowlah
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

I always stop at Maroo Sushi to pickup lunch if I'm shopping in Stocklands as the sushi is extremely fresh & tasty offering an excellent selection.

There are a few tables inside if wanting to sit & enjoy otherwise most customers just takeaway. The staff are very friendly too.

1  Thank Ellemay

Reviewed August 18, 2014

You Should taste 'THE PRAWN CUTLET'!!!!! And it's only $1.80! I'd love to go there everyday if I can.

2  Thank Christiana K
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I think this shop always using the freshest ingredient. Whenever I visit, its fresh tastes. This shop have big size of inari(tofu skin with katsu, crab...etc ), it's just only $1.80.^^ It also very well priced and friendly staffs. I have grilled salmon nigiri and katsu bento. So I am love to recommend it!!

3  Thank irean66
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

the crisp and tender taste of fried shrimp is the best(Tempra prawn)

4  Thank Peter C