Casa Mia Suites Apartments(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$77
Casa Carmen(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$100
  • Bar/Lounge
Casa Mexicana San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$67
Casa Puesta Del Sol(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Villa Mirasol Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$116
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Casa Quetzal Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$56
Acuarela Bed And Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
US$315
US$268
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
US$263
  • Pool
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$348
US$302
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

All reviewsquiet streetboutique hotelonward transportimpeccable tastebreakfasts servedsan miguelprivate terracepublic roomsgarden roomold world eleganceskipped lunchbeautiful breakfastco ownerperfect staydouble sinkssparkling cleansoaking tub
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We decided to pick this place after a lot of research on this site,so we decided to go to casa misha because of all the excellent reviews they had in this site!!!!We just got back from a trip to guanajuato and san miguel de allende and reserved the parroquia room from this hotel and had very high expectations about this place !!!!!! on one of the little quiet street of SMA is casa misha within a very short walk to downtown san miguel!!! we arrived into this beautifully decorated very cozy house to be greeted by JUAN and DARWIN that took our luggage to our parroquia suite ................ totally exceeded my expectations !!!!!!!!!!! beatifully decorated suite with and english,spanish,marrocan decoration nicely mixed creating and old tasteful european high end decoration !!!!!!!! loved the quarry bathtub,the fabrics and the beautifull view to the parroquia !!!!!! on the first night we were a little tired so asked if they had room service,they didn't but they offered to go to any restaurant in town bring the menu and order charge to the room and deliver !!!!!!! great service !!!!!!!!! they delivered the dinner on their own old bone china plates and real 9.25 silverware !!!!!Different sets of this same quality china was presented to us every morning on our own private terrace overlooking the parroquia for breakfast kindly delivered by JUAN making it a special time of the day !!!!!!! Helped us with anything that we needed!!!!!! Needless to say the attention to detail that this little hotel offered surpassed the high expectations we had about this place !!!!!!!!We also met the owners Ed and Richard that walked us with the staff to the door where we sadly had to leave this outstanding place!!!!!!!! Thanks for an amazing vacation !!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jose D
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I just returned from spending ten days at Casa Misha in San Miguel de Allende. From the moment, I walked through the front doors of this incredible boutique hotel, I was transformed into a place of beauty and tranquility. The terrific owners, Richard and Edward made me feel special and very much at home. Their staff is amazing. Magda, the concierge, helped me with scheduling a guided tour of Guanajuato, as well as restaurant choices, locating specific artisans, and directions to wherever I needed to go.
Her warmth, humor, and efficiency enriched the quality of my stay. The breakfasts are delicious; the poached eggs, and fresh squeezed juices, superb. The architectural attention to detail is exquisite, and the service is spectacular. Staying at Casa Misha made my trip to San Miguel a trip of a lifetime. I've stayed at some Relaix and Chateaux hotels over the years, and Casa Misha is one of the most lovely places I have ever stayed. Its central location makes walking to restaurants and touring easy. As a woman traveling alone, Casa Misha was a superb choice for me. Anyone desiring a first rate hotel won't be disappointed. I recommend it highly.

Room Tip: All the rooms are superb
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank janicerobin21
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Together with a friend I spent two nights in Casa Misha beginning of November 2010. It was simply wonderful. Starting with the excepcionally friendly treatment from the very first moment through the wonderful breakfast in our private and peaceful garden until our wunderfully decorated room with a huge jacuzzi.
Yes, it is not cheap. But worth every dime without doubt.
I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: November 2010
1  Thank up-and-away01
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Casa Misha is located near the centre but in a quiet street and revolves around a courtyard.I found it a little old fashioned and most of the ground floor rooms apart from one facing the courtyard directly were quite dark,small and too cluttered - you felt you were in a museum.
We were unfortunate to choose a garden room on ground floor which was narrow dark ( in light and furniture) and claustrophobic.Our garden terrace and the expansive roof terrace with stunning views over city could not be used from early evening as temperature plummeted at this time of year.In hindsight I am sure we would have had a totally different experience if we had been on first floor where the rooms have far more light and less claustrophobic . However the service was exceptional

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank petesaund
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Casa Misha is a wonderful small hotel, each of the 7 bedrooms is different and elegantly decorated. The hospitality and service are impecable, every one goes out of their way to make you feel at home. My teenage kids were so at ease, they didn´t want to go out!!! We truly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family