“Still Great!”

Ole Ole
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: El restaurante Olé-Ole ofrece una variedad de fajitas al carbón: Arrachera, Pollo, Res, Camarón, etc. d calidad y sabor desde 1991, ven y deleita tu paladar con el mejor sazón
Reviewed September 15, 2018

I’ve been coming to this restaraunt since 1995! It was great then and it’s still great! Fresh, simple, tasty and not expensive!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I had just arrived in San Miguel as the monsoon downpour started. It was dinner time, and we had no umbrellas. A recommendation from a local with a phone number got me some of the best fajitas I've ever had. The restaurant delivered in the pouring rain, nice and hot. two hundred pesos per order or $under 12. The beef were my favorite.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

really good food and friendly service. easy to forget since it is a little off the beaten path but still in centro.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018

I love Ole Ole. Such atmosphere, such lovely people who own and run it. I love their shrimp kabobs but everything is good. I always take out-of-town visitors and without fail they always say it was one of the highlight meals of their trip. So good. If you've not been go. Go. Go. GO.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I have previously reviewed this place based on multiple visits in 2012 and before. On later visits to San Miguel, I was disappointed to learn that they were shuttered. I found out from TripAdvisor this visit that they were back in visit, with the same family running the place.
It was amazing, the interior was exactly as I remembered, the same stuffed bulls, the same posters. The menu was the same, and the food was just as tender and delicious as I remember. I had the “Ole Ole” mixed plate with beef, chicken, and shrimp. Their three sauces are wonderful.
This place is not fancy nor large, it was full on the Wednesday night I was there, and the crowd was enjoying themselves. I hope to come again.

Date of visit: July 2018