This hotel from the outside looks nothing very special at all, BUT when you walk through the doors everything is revealed. It is quaint authentic and quite special. You must must remember to book a Junior Colonial Suite as some of the rooms are a little difficult to get to. At night the area is cold but in the morning it soon warms up. The town can only be described as boutique like, loads & loads of small shops – the food is excellent virtually everywhere you go, the tequila is fabulous; the people everywhere are so friendly and very helpful – highly recommend the town & hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada