Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing Tranquil Spa

My Mom and I were staying at Casa de Sierra Nevada and went to their Laja Spa the Sunday before we... read more

Reviewed February 25, 2015
princessgeorge22
Santa Barbara, California
A very nice spa experience

Reviewed June 1, 2014

from US$100.00
from US$59.00
from US$65.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is a very nice spa. The staff is very friendly and they really seem to know what they're doing. I had two wonderful massages (among the best I've ever had) at this spa while I was in town, and I left feeling relaxed and happy. I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I got the "spa pedicure" here and while it was a pleasant and welcoming experience, it was wayyy overpriced for what I got! The "massage" lasts for about a minute on each foot. If money is no object than by all means go here but there are probably much better deals to be had. At home in the States I can get a better pedicure for half the price.

Date of experience: February 2014
4  Thank breakupbabe
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Casa de Sierra Nevada as part of an educational trip as a luxury travel advisor. I will use Casa de Sierra Nevada and it's wonderful spa, Laja, when designing trips through the Bajio.
Laja Spa is located down the block from the main building of Casa de Sierra Nevada, on a colorful, cobblestoned street. The spa has a wonderful ambience with its peaceful setting ,wonderful fragrances and extremely friendly and helpful staff.
The English speaking staff and massage therapists are outstanding. Laja offers many different types of treatments. My wife and I had the Laja Exclusive massage, which did wonders after an exciting day of exploring this colonial town while walking all day on its charming, but rather rough cobblestoned streets.
Thank you Laja.

Date of experience: January 2014
2  Thank Russ D
Reviewed January 13, 2014

If I could put this place in my pocket, I would. From the decor to the smells to the kind and gentle service, Laja Spa is top-notch. Our massages left us feeling so refreshed and ready to explore even more of beautiful San Miguel. I highly recommend them!

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed January 11, 2014

An inviting entryway leading to a pleasantly scented waiting area beckons visitors inside the Laja Spa. The staff speak English, are incredibly accommodating and exude an easy, relaxing personality. My family was in San Miguel de Allende for one week. I was fortunate to receive 3 massages which easily were the best I have ever had. The therapist herself was kind, attentive, thorough, gentle and effective. The Laja is quite simply a quiet getaway within a getaway which made me levitate and float. I missed it terribly from the moment I left the Spa for the last time! This Spa is a precious treasure...its staff and therapists angels. I cannot wait to return.
--Dr. Telecaster