Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$124
Casa Carmen(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Bar/Lounge
Casa Mia Suites Apartments(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$70
Villa Mirasol Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Casa Quetzal Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$55
Casa Puesta Del Sol(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mexicana San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$66
Travelocity
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
US$340
US$268
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
US$264
  • Pool
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$320
US$312
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$367/night.

All reviewshostess with the mostestmexican artistslovely roomevery morningsan miguelconferencegallerybathbedroomcasaguestspropertytown
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I went back to Casa de la O, where I have stayed once or more each year since 2008! As always, lovely rooms with art in every room, wonderful breakfasts, and mid-afternoon lunches to die for. Our hostess with the mostest is Señora Lilia Favela who also has a gallery on the main plaza. She has family who show up regularly, Mexican artists who use parts of the house for studios and guests from the states who appreciate the artistic atmosphere.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I arrived on Saturday Feb. 11, 2017 and will stay through Feb. 18. It is good to be welcomed back to the wonderful hospitality of Lilia Favela. I have a very nice room and bath with a beautiful patio just outside and look forward to a lavish family-style breakfast and will use Casa de la O as my base while attending the San Miguel Writers' Conference a short walk away.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for two weeks while we studied Spanish and enjoyed beautiful San Miguel. Lilia had breakfast with us every morning and also invited us to her beautiful home, which is located on the property. She took us on a tour of some local attractions.
Our bedrooms were comfortable and we each had our own bathroom. The place is filled with art. It was an easy 15 minute walk to town and a perfect location. I definitely plan to stay here again when I come back to San Miguel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank stowellCarol
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

We were in SMA for the music festival-- heard Arturo Ramirez on 7-string guitar accompanying soprano Verónica Murúa singing Italian style songs in Spanish-- from music recently found dating from the 1860s!

Also the Hermitage Piano Trio-- 3 Russians, now U S residents, playing music by Beethoven, Gaspar Cassadó, a Catalan, Josef Suk, a Czech, and Mendelssohn!

Later the Hermitage Piano Trio (piano, violin, and cello) added 2 friends playing a second violin and
a viola, playing Rachmaninoff, Mozart, and Shostakovich-- whose
music spoke to my condition.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2016

I stayed at Casa de la O in late January this year. The property is centrally located. It has a beautiful central garden, lovely rooms and the breakfasts were delicious... but Lilia is undoubtedly the B & B's finest asset. She is one of the most hospitable B & B owners I've ever crossed paths with. Her passion and love for her home town, the local people and Mexico overall is willingly shared, genuine and infectious...I left with a desire to return to San Miguel and Mexico!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo